WWE Smackdown Live after the Survivor Series addressed the situation of James Ellsworth who had been mauled by Braun Strowman. The big man first threw him off the stage and then through a table following their loss at the pay-per-view event which the Team Blue lost.
Dean Ambrose was given the night off by Smackdown commissioner Shane McMahon following his recent actions and after much protests, he was taken off the building.
On came AJ Styles to have a laugh at how Ellsworth was part of the WWE locker room and proposed a match between the two with stipulation attached. If Ellsworth would win, he would become a full-fledged member of Smackdown and if Styles won, Ellsworth’s contract would be terminated. To make matters doubly interesting, Ellsworth proposed that if he were to win, he would like to have a title shot in the future which was agreed upon.
In the match, the Phenomenal One was expected to win with ease and remained on top throughout. And even with Ambrose banned from the ring, he somehow popped in disguised as a hockey player and attacked Styles.
The distraction allowed Ellsworth to hit Styles with a pinpoint superkick that left his feet entangled in the ropes. With time on his side, Ellsworth climbed the lader and grabbed the contract and a future title shot.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
WWE Smackdown Results:
Intercontinental Champion The Miz def. Kalisto
Becky Lynch def. Natalya
Baron Corbin def. Kane via Disqualification