WWE Raw on Monday night saw plenty of action and announcements for the future. And in the ring, or well around the arena, there was lots of intent and furious activity that saw change in hands of a title with the match possibly going down in history as one of the best main events on WWE Raw.
First for the big announcement. Paul Heyman in an emotional interview with Michael Cole revealed him and Brock Lesnar took Goldberg lightly in the lead up to Survivor Series which resulted in an embarrassing 84 second loss for The Beast Incarnate. Now, with plenty to prove and legacy to uphold, Lesnar has decided to act on it and in a manner that would excite the WWE Universe. Heyman confirmed Lesnar would be part of the Royal Rumble in January 2017 and there has been only one confirmation as far as the lineup is concerned: Goldberg.
In the main event of the night, Raw Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair took on Sasha Banks. With the two superstars going at each other outside the ring, well past the ten count, the match was called off. But not before Mick Foley came out and announced the two would take on each other in the main event with no count-out, no disqualifications and a falls count anywhere rules.
Later in the night, Banks and Charlotte continued in their duel that spiraled across the arena – from the ring, to the announcer’s table and then to the steps in the crowd. Banks used Charlotte’s home town to her advantage by smashing her through the railing and then delivering the Bank Statement to force a tap out and to make Sasha the new women’s champion.
WWE Raw Results:
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
U.S. Champion Roman Reigns crashed “The Highlight Reel” with Kevin Owens
Braun Strowman def. R-Truth
Tony Nese def. Cedric Alexander
Seth Rollins attacked Chris Jericho in the parking lot
Enzo Amore def. Rusev via Disqualification
Rich Swann def. Noam Dar
U.S. Champion Roman Reigns def. WWE Universal Champion Kevin Owens to become No. 1 contender to the WWE Universal Championship
Raw Tag Team Champions The New Day def. Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson
Sasha Banks def. Charlotte Flair to become the new Raw Women’s Champion