The Ice Bucket Challenge, also known as the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, basically involves getting doused with a bucket of ice water on your head and nominating a friend to take it up, keeping the chain on. You could also donate to the ALS (Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis ) Association in the United States.
It has gone viral on social media for the past fortnight and many international celebrities and famous personalities have taken it. The nominees have to take up the challenge within 24 hours of being nominated.
Indian tennis starlet Sania Mirza took up the challenge and nominated Yuvraj Singh, Cara Black and Mahesh Bhupati.
India’s flambouyant all-rounder Yuvraj Singh certainly felt the chill here.
Novak Djokovic was his usual playful self and took up the ALS ice bucket challenge. He has nominated Conchita Wurst, Mr. Bean (Rowan Atkinson) and Michael Jordan.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Sabine Lisicki certainly didn’t expect it to be that cold, she nominated Novak Djokovic to take up the Challenge.
WWE wrestling superstars CM Punk, Triple H & The Rock have shown their support by taking the challenge.
Kevin Pietersen, who was holidaying in Miami had absolutely no idea of what he was going to undertake.
American basketball legend Michael Jordan who was challenged by Djokovic, looked rock solid and didn’t even twitch while taking the challenge.
Former English football star David Beckham too took the challenge.
Barcelona’s magical Lionel Messi also took up the challenge and nominated close friend Sergio Aguero.