The Ice Bucket Challenge, also known as the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, basically involves getting doused with a bucket of ice water on your head and nominating a friend to take it up, keeping the chain on. You could also donate to the ALS (Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis ) Association in the United States.
It has gone viral on social media for the past fortnight and many international celebrities and famous personalities have taken it. The nominees have to take up the challenge within 24 hours of being nominated.
Indian tennis starlet Sania Mirza took up the challenge and nominated Yuvraj Singh, Cara Black and Mahesh Bhupati.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
India’s flambouyant all-rounder Yuvraj Singh certainly felt the chill here.
Novak Djokovic was his usual playful self and took up the ALS ice bucket challenge. He has nominated Conchita Wurst, Mr. Bean (Rowan Atkinson) and Michael Jordan.
Sabine Lisicki certainly didn’t expect it to be that cold, she nominated Novak Djokovic to take up the Challenge.
WWE wrestling superstars CM Punk, Triple H & The Rock have shown their support by taking the challenge.
Kevin Pietersen, who was holidaying in Miami had absolutely no idea of what he was going to undertake.
American basketball legend Michael Jordan who was challenged by Djokovic, looked rock solid and didn’t even twitch while taking the challenge.
Former English football star David Beckham too took the challenge.
Barcelona’s magical Lionel Messi also took up the challenge and nominated close friend Sergio Aguero.