The Undertaker is slated to return to WWE after seven months where he is scheduled to appear on Smackdown Live for the November 15 edition of the show. While the regular headline says he is returning for the 900th episode of Smackdown which will be held in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania at the Mohegan Sun Arena. This will the Deadman’s first appearance at the venue in a decade.
But with Undertaker appearing in the ring right before the Survivor Series, on November 20, this could have larger implications on the brand too which is trying to get more audience and hasn’t been able to find a superstar to carry the brand into the future.
This will be The Undertaker’s first appearance in a WWE ring since his Hell in a Cell contest with Shane McMahon at the Wrestlemania which had interesting stipulations running on it. If Undertaker lost, he was not going to compete at the Wrestlemania again – a PPV where he’s had an impeccable 23-1 record and enjoyed a 21-0 streak which was broken by Brock Lesnar. And if Shane McMahon lost, he wouldn’t get control of managing Raw.
— Mohegan Sun Arena PA (@MoheganSunArena) 2 November 2016
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
With Goldberg returning to face Lesnar at Survivor Series, speculation is rife that another stalwart of the yesteryears in the 51-year-old could return for one last match at Wrestlemania 33 next year. It looks unlikely that he would appear at the Survivor Series in a competitive capacity though. He had competed last year in the PPV when he teamed up with Kane to take on Bray Wyatt and Luke Harper.