Conor McGregor, who made UFC history earlier this month by becoming the first person to simultaneously hold two belts in the UFC by adding Eddie Alvarez’s lightweight strap in a clinical performance, would try his hand in the WWE ring.
According to McGregor’s agent, Audie Attar, mixed martial arts artist would be interested in a ‘conversation’ with the WWE, he said on the Five Rounds podcast.
Former WWE superstar Triple H,who was present during McGegor’s fight against Alvarez, has little doubt about Conor’s stardom and recently said in an interview that The Irish wrestler has all the tools to succeed in WWE.
Confirming to it, Attar said that it is all about business and if the wrestling organisation is to come with an offer, they are willing to entertain it.
“We are here. Have their people call his people – which is me. We can have a conversation.” said Attar.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
McGregor’s capacity to settle in the WWE would come into question. He has already remarked that the WWE wrestlers are a bunch of pansies.
Paul Heyman, on-screen WWE manager , believes Irish fighter’s ability to earn money would overshadow any concerns.
Recently in an interview with Yahoo!, WWE manager said that ‘if Mcgregor can be a revenue driver for WWE, if his presence can help them sell extra thousands and tens of thousand of tickets, who cares if any other wrestler likes him or not..!’
Adding to it, he went ahead saying if anybody has problem with his involvement , they have to learn how to accept it or draw more money than him.
“Until they can drive the revenue as Conor McGregor drives, then perhaps they should get used to the fact that people like that will always get offers to come in and, as the old saying goes, draw money,” added Heyman.
McGregor performed a strut inspired by WWE majority owner Vince McMahon’s famous power walk during his victory against Alvarez.