Stephen Curry made an NBA-record 13 3-pointers on the way to 46 points, grabbing back the spotlight from new Golden State star Kevin Durant in the Warriors’ 116-106 victory against the winless New Orleans Pelicans on Monday night.
The two-time reigning MVP hit 13 of 17 3s in his seventh career game with double-digit 3-pointers and shot 16 for 26 overall. He raised his right arm and pounded his chest when he reached the record with 2:23 to go.
It was his first 40-point performance this season after he led the NBA with 13 such games last season. Fans chanted “M-V-P!”
Durant finished with 22 points.
Klay Thompson scored 24 points as the Splash Brothers looked far more in sync from long range at last.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016