In the big contest of the night, South Korea came back from 0-9 down to lead at half time against Bangladesh and that scenario repeated itself in the second half too. Bangladesh retained their lead in the second half before Jang Kun Lee turned the game upside down with a Super Raid and then a touch to flip things from 28-31.
The win means Korea remain unbeaten in the Pool A standings and jump over India with three wins in three matches to post 15 points.
Thailand thrash Kenya 53-21 in Kabaddi WC
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Thailand produced a dazzling performance to notch up a comfortable 53-21 win over Kenya in a group match of the Kabaddi World Cup.
Thailand captain Khomsan Thongkham led from the front and scored 14 points to lead his team to the impressive win. Thailand got their strategy spot on as they targeted
Kenyan dangerman David Mosambayi who was sent packing to the bench for more than 24 minutes.
It was a disappointing performance by Kenya who had shown so much spirit and heart in their previous match against Iran. David Mosambayi had a disappointing night and scored just two bonus points.
Thailand are now third in Group B with 10 points from three games whereas Kenya are fourth with six points from the same number of matches. (-PTI)