Seema Tomar carried on her good form this year by winning the women’s trap event at the 60th National Shooting Championship Competition for Shotgun.
Seema, who is fresh from a silver winning effort at the recently concluded Asian Shotgun Championship, got the better off silver medallist Shagun Chowdhary 11-10 in the finals. Manisha Keer won the bronze.
Seema was representing the Army team while Shagun was part of the ONGC squad.
Seema had finished 5th at the World Cup earlier this year.
Manisha, who represented Madhya Pradesh, also helped her state to bag the team gold in the event along with Anam Basit and Pragati Dubey. The Army team won the silver while Punjab won the team bronze.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
In the Junior Womens Trap category, Soumya Gupta of Delhi was crowned champion. She defeated Sajneet Kaur Rehal 11-10 in the Finals. Nivetha N. of Tamil Nadu won Bronze.