Sania Mirza, after celebrating Eid at Farah Khan’s house on Saturday, flew to Colombo where Pakistan are playing the third ODI against Sri Lanka.
- Pakistan vs Sri Lanka, ICC Champions Trophy 2017: Playing 250th ODI shows Shoaib Malik's commitment for Pakistan, says Sania Mirza
- Work hard, play harder: Sania Mirza's mantra for success
- Sania Mirza, husband Shoaib Malik take to Dubsmash
- In cricket,Shoaib Malik knows Ill always support India: Sania Mirza
- Sania on holiday in Pakistan as Malik plays National T20
- 'I'll always be Sania Mirza'
Sania was on the sidelines and cheered for husband Shoaib Malik during the contest. Fresh from the Wimbledon 2015 win, Sania is off tennis for a bit. She seems to have finally got some time to be with her husband.
— Sania Mirza (@MirzaSania) July 18, 2015
After taking few days off, Sania will commence her preparations for the hard-court season.