India make it into the semifinal by defeating England 69-18 on Tuesday. After an early upset against South Korea, hosts have come back stronger and opponents have faced their wrath. Playing in a must-win game, India made their intention clear and were extremely good in all formats.
After losing the toss, Anup Kumar side was asked to raid first and Anup made sure that India start well. He added the first point on the scorecard followed by great teamwork. Pardeep Narwal and Sandeep Narwal
Pardeep Narwal and Ajay Thakur were quick enough as the duo piled up the lead in no time. Pardeep and Ajay completed their super 10 in the first half.
In the second half it was Rahul Chaudhari who stole the show as he scored quick five points.
India qualifies for the semifinal after finishing at the second place in Pool A. South Korea remained unbeaten throughout and top the Pool A standings.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched