India make it into the semifinal by defeating England 69-18 on Tuesday. After an early upset against South Korea, hosts have come back stronger and opponents have faced their wrath. Playing in a must-win game, India made their intention clear and were extremely good in all formats.
After losing the toss, Anup Kumar side was asked to raid first and Anup made sure that India start well. He added the first point on the scorecard followed by great teamwork. Pardeep Narwal and Sandeep Narwal
Pardeep Narwal and Ajay Thakur were quick enough as the duo piled up the lead in no time. Pardeep and Ajay completed their super 10 in the first half.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
In the second half it was Rahul Chaudhari who stole the show as he scored quick five points.
India qualifies for the semifinal after finishing at the second place in Pool A. South Korea remained unbeaten throughout and top the Pool A standings.