Kabaddi World Cup 2016 kicked off on October 7, 2016 with the first fixture seeing two-time defending champions India facing South Korea in their home domain with the crowd right behind the team in full vigour and noise and at a newly built swanky stadia in Ahmedabad. But with everything going India’s way, the team slumped to a shocking defeat and put themselves on the backburner from the get go. Since then, India have clawed their way back and won their next three contests – most recently against Bangladesh by 57-20.
Action on Wednesday at the Kabaddi World Cup sees Poland take on Japan first at 8PM and then Australia take on Argentina. Poland are winless so far in their Pool B encounters have lost both their two matches. However, Japan have played one and won that contest.
In the other Pool A game, Australia stand bottom of the pile having lost both their matches and they face an equally beleaguered Argentina who have one loss in their solitary fixture so far.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
What time does Poland vs Japan and Australia vs Argentina start?
Poland take on Japan on October 12, 2016 on Wednesday at 8 PM IST. This is immediately followed by Australia playing Argentina at 9 PM.
Which TV channel will do the live broadcast of Poland vs Japan and Australia vs Argentina?
The Kabaddi World Cup is being broadcast live on the Star Sports network and will be aired online on the Hotstar platform. The games will be aired live on the TV network including in regional languages. Bringing another technology to the screens, Hotstar will also air the matches in 3D Virtual Reality.
How do I watch online live streaming of Poland vs Japan and Australia vs Argentina at the Kabaddi World Cup 2016?
While Star Sports will show the matches live on the television sets, Hotstar will be airing the World Cup with a 15-minute gap on the digital properties from website to mobile phones and their app.
The tournament sees the 12 nations split into two groups with matches played in a round robin format. This will be followed by semi-finals and the Final. Pool A consists of India, Bangladesh, South Korea, England, Australia and Argentina and Pool B includes Iran, USA, Kenya, Poland, Japan and Thailand.