As the third edition of Kabaddi World Cup reaches its final stages of the competition with powerhouses Iran playing South Korea in the first contest, it is the second match on the night that would get the most attention and the most noise. That is when India lock horns against Thailand for a spot in the final.
After losing their opener against South Korea, India have comeback with scintillating performances and have been strong in their attack and defensive set up. Anup Kumar-led side have made it abundantly clear with their performances that they mean business after that early blip. India secured its place in the semifinal after trouncing England 69-18. A win tonight for India would take them to the final — their third — where they will face the winner of the match between Iran and South Korea.
What time does India vs Thailand semifinal start?
India will take on Thailand on October 21, 2016 on Friday at 9 PM IST.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Which TV channel will do the live broadcast of India vs Thailand?
The Kabaddi World Cup is being broadcast live on the Star Sports network and will be aired online on the Hotstar platform. The games will be aired live on the TV network including in regional languages. Bringing another technology to the screens, Hotstar will also air the matches in 3D Virtual Reality.
How do I watch online live streaming of India vs Thailand semifinal at the Kabaddi World Cup 2016?
While Star Sports will show the matches live on the television sets, Hotstar will be airing the World Cup with a 15-minute gap on the digital properties from website to mobile phones and their app. You can also get live score updates on indianexpress.com
The tournament saw the 12 nations split into two groups with matches played in a round robin format. But it was South Korea and India to qualify from Pool A while Thailand and Iran made it into the semifinal from Pool B.