Ace Indian shooter Jitu Rai finished sixth in the men’s 10m air pistol event of the ISSF World Cup Final here today.
Jitu shot a score of 117.2 to finish sixth and be the third to be eliminated in the eight-shooter final.
Damir Mikec of Serbia clinched the gold with a total score of 202.9. The silver and bronze went to Wei Pang (199.7) of China and Ismail Keles (178.4) of Turkey respectively.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Two days back, Jitu had won a silver in the 50m pistol event here.
Jitu, who was touted as India’s best shooting medal hope in Rio Olympics but failed to deliver, had earlier won a silver medal at the ISSF World Cup in Baku, Azerbaijan in the 10m air pistol event