India wushu team has bagged an impressive five medals, including four silver and one bronze, in the eighth Sanda World Cup held at Xian, China from November 4 to 6.
The event witnessed participation from 80 best Sanda players of 13th World Wushu Championship 2015. India were represented by five players, according to information received.
Arjuna Awardee and world silver medalist Y Sanathoi Devi won the silver for India after losing in the final of 52kg category against China’s Luan Zhang .
The other silver medallist for India were Uchit Sharma who lost to Arnel Mandal of Philinpies in the 52kg finals, Suraya Bhanu Pratap Singh (60kg) and Monika (56kg). Pooja Kadian (75kg) secured the lone bronze medal.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More