Poonam Jhakhar of Haryana created a new national record by throwing 54.66 metres in hammer throw in the ‘Youth Girls 18’ category on the third day of the 32nd National Junior Athletics Championship.
Till now, the record stood in the name of Nisha Yadav (54.3 metres) set in 2012.
Nivya Antony of Kerala set a new meet record in pole vault by jumping 3.32 metres in the Youth Girls 18 category.
Meanwhile, Haryana continues to lead the table scoring 224 points, closely followed by Kerala with 219 points.
Tamil Nadu has 188 points, Uttar Pradesh 151, Maharashtra 112 and Delhi 10
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review