In a devastating blitzkrieg 74 years after the original, Germany humbled the might of Brazil, and made it look like they were playing the Rawalpindi Old Age Home Football Team. No one – Germany fans, Brazil fans or even football agnostics – expected this result. We were all equally shocked.
Here are the reactions of the world – goal by goal.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
First goal. Brazil are bound to equalize soon. They have a Hulk, right? Brazil 0-1 Germany.
Forget the Hulk, they’ll need a few more Avengers to win from here. Brazil 0-2 Germany.
Or maybe.. they need 11 new players.
Germany 4-0 Brazil. We don’t have to be Paul the Octopus to predict that maybe, just maybe, Brazil is knocked out of the World Cup.
OK, this first half is hard to watch. Brazil 0-5 Germany.
Why am I not going to sleep? I know the result already.
Here’s the World Cup’s biggest shocker. Brazil actually scored one goal in this bloodbath. This is like those consolation prize in school competitions.
This match is like the Great Khali. Why? It’s 7-1 (runs and hides after this terrible pun)