The Commonwealth Games have been going on for a while now, but news about them have been overshadowed in the Indian media by several shocking political incidents and, of course, the fact that they aren’t cricket.
However, watching the Commonwealth Games has really got us thinking. Here are the 6 things that came to mind:
It’s Abhinav Bindra time on TV again!
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Sabina Altynbekova: posters of her will now decorate the walls of many blossoming young men.
Is it even possible to have those many abs?
After playing Mary Kom, do you think Priyanka Chopra will play Shreyasi Singh in an upcoming film?
Even if you’re on the other side of the world, eating aloo bhujiya in your pajamas, the feeling of accomplishment you get while you hear your national anthem play is awesome!
Need some ‘Jwala’ here, Jwala.