The Commonwealth Games have been going on for a while now, but news about them have been overshadowed in the Indian media by several shocking political incidents and, of course, the fact that they aren’t cricket.
However, watching the Commonwealth Games has really got us thinking. Here are the 6 things that came to mind:
It’s Abhinav Bindra time on TV again!
Sabina Altynbekova: posters of her will now decorate the walls of many blossoming young men.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
Is it even possible to have those many abs?
After playing Mary Kom, do you think Priyanka Chopra will play Shreyasi Singh in an upcoming film?
Even if you’re on the other side of the world, eating aloo bhujiya in your pajamas, the feeling of accomplishment you get while you hear your national anthem play is awesome!
Need some ‘Jwala’ here, Jwala.