Olympic bronze medallist wrestler Sakshi Malik today credited Pro Wrestling League for helping her improve her performance and said that she was waiting eagerly for the second season to be held in December.
“My performance was improved after the PWL, especially in the Olympics and other major tournaments. The league has beena blessing for Indian wrestlers,” Sakshi said.
Sakshi, however, did not participate in the National Championships.
The PWL will be held in eight cities from December 15.
Sakshi’s fiance Satyawart Kadian, a national champion in men’s 97kg category, said PWL gave Indian wrestlers a platform to compete with Olympic Games and World Championships medallists.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Sandeep Tomar, a gold medalist in the 57kg category, said experience of PWL was the best for him.
He said after taking part in the league, he became a national champion twice and got an opportunity to become Asian champion and Olympian.
“The experience of the league helped me reach a milestone,” Tomar said in a release.
Bajrang, a former World Championships medallist, said, “We have an opportunity to compete with Olympic medallist in the league. This experience will always be memorable. We can correct our weaknesses and the league helps us to become mentally stronger.”
Mousam Khatri, a former Asian Games bronze medallist, said, “We realised that we can beat anyone in the world. By watching one of the Ukraine wrestlers in the league, I observed that I am not less than him. We learnt from the league that we acn win.”