Jules Bianchi died due to the head injuries he sustained in a crash last year. The news of death left the world in a state of shock and the Formula One driver was paid rich tributes on the social networking site Twitter.
- Jules Bianchi family plan legal action against F1
- Formula One family pays tributes to Jules Bianchi at F1 driver's funeral
- Jules Bianchi dies nine months after Suzuka crash
- Jules Bianchi out of articial coma, back in France
- Marussia hit out at 'false' Jules Bianchi report
- Every time phone rings we know it could be hospital to say Jules Bianchi is dead, says father
Bianchi, 25, had been in a coma since the October 5 accident, in which he collided at high speed with a mobile crane which was being used to pick up another crashed car.
RIP Jules Bianchi. It was a pleasure and privilege to have known him in his all too short life. Sad day, condolences to his family + friends
— Martin Brundle (@MBrundleF1) July 18, 2015
Morning Everyone, sad news to start the day, Jules Bianchi has died from injuries sustained in a crash at last year’s Japanese GP aged 25
— Ian Abrahams (Moose) (@BroadcastMoose) July 18, 2015
— Alastair Stewart (@alstewitn) July 18, 2015
Such sad news to wake up to 😔..R.I.P Jules Bianchi. Thoughts and prayers with your family after such a long battle x pic.twitter.com/EkZseF4ppc
— Jake Davis (@JakeDDCreative) July 18, 2015
— Sébastien Ogier (@SebOgier) July 18, 2015
— McLaren (@McLarenF1) July 18, 2015
— Danny smith… (@doglab) July 18, 2015
Talented and a gentleman, will remain in our hearts..RIP Jules Bianchi.
— Johnny herbert (@johnnyherbertf1) July 18, 2015