Red Bull led the way through the third and final practice at the U.S. Grand Prix with Dutch teenager Max Verstappen turning the fastest lap just ahead of teammate Daniel Ricciardo.
The Red Bull cars have showed good power down the long straights at the Circuit of the Americas and Verstappen’s fastest lap of 1 minute, 36.766 seconds set up their potential for Saturday afternoon qualifying.
Lewis Hamilton, who is trying to catch teammate Nico Rosberg for the season championship, was fourth in the final practice session with a best lap of 1:37.483.
Rosberg has started from pole position in Texas each of the last two years only to see Hamilton win. If Rosberg can win Sunday, he would be just the fourth driver to earn 10 victories in a single season.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More