Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton had the fastest laps as Mercedes dominated the first practice for Formula One’s Austrian Grand Prix on Friday.
Rosberg’s best time on the 4.3-kilometer Red Bull Ring was 1 minute, 11.295 seconds, beating teammate Hamilton’s fastest lap by 0.140.
Ferrari’s Fernando Alonso trailed by 0.311 in third.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Four-time champion Sebastian Vettel escaped damage to his Red Bull car as he came off the track in the final turn and spun twice on the grass before ending up on the track again.
Vettel’s teammate Daniel Ricciardo also spun on the same spot shortly afterward.
Rosberg leads Hamilton in the drivers’ standings by 140-118 points going into Sunday’s race, the first GP in Austria since 2003.