Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton had the fastest laps as Mercedes dominated the first practice for Formula One’s Austrian Grand Prix on Friday.
Rosberg’s best time on the 4.3-kilometer Red Bull Ring was 1 minute, 11.295 seconds, beating teammate Hamilton’s fastest lap by 0.140.
Ferrari’s Fernando Alonso trailed by 0.311 in third.
Four-time champion Sebastian Vettel escaped damage to his Red Bull car as he came off the track in the final turn and spun twice on the grass before ending up on the track again.
Vettel’s teammate Daniel Ricciardo also spun on the same spot shortly afterward.
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
Rosberg leads Hamilton in the drivers’ standings by 140-118 points going into Sunday’s race, the first GP in Austria since 2003.