Lewis Hamilton beat teammate Nico Rosberg to the fastest time in the second practice for the Austrian Grand Prix as Mercedes set the pace on Friday.
Hamilton completed his best lap on the 4.3-kilometer Red Bull Ring in 1 minute, 9.542 seconds, topping Rosberg by 0.377. Ferrari’s Fernando Alonso was almost a second off the lead in third.
On the team’s home track, four-time champion Sebastian Vettel came sixth, more than 1.4 seconds behind Hamilton, while Red Bull teammate Daniel Ricciardo posted the eighth fastest time.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Mercedes also came 1-2 in the opening practice, with Rosberg beating Hamilton by 0.140.
Rosberg leads Hamilton in the Formula One drivers’ standings by 140-118 points going into Sunday’s race, the first grand prix in Austria since 2003.