Nico Hulkenberg and Sergio Perez will start the season ending Abu Dhabi Grand Prix from seventh and eighth on the grid courtesy a solid showing in the qualifying at the Yas Marina Circuit.
It is a landmark race for Force India, who are on the verge of finishing a record fourth in the team standings.
They are 27 points ahead of rivals Williams in the battle for fourth and only a disastrous race can stop the Silverstone squad from achieving the milestone.
Perez starts behind Hulkenberg, who in the middle of his final race at Force India as he moves to Renault next year.
The Williams of Felipa Massa, who is retiring from Formula 1 after tomorrow’s race, and Valtteri Bottas, will start behind the Force India drivers after setting the 10th and 11th fastest time in qualifying.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More