Panchkula’s Amandeep Drall, one of the most consistent players this season with four titles, will would look to consolidate her top rank when she tees at the 16th leg of the Hero Women’s Professional Golf Tour, beginning here tomorrow.
Amandeep, who currently leads the Hero Order of Merit with earnings of INR 10,61,534, has registered four wins from 12 appearances.
Delhi’s Vani Kapoor is currently placed second in the Order of Merit with a total earning of INR 10,21,150 and has posted six wins in 11 appearances this season. A win here will help her equalise the record for most wins in a season currently held by Smriti Mehra.
Vani, who showcased a commendable performance at the recently concluded Hero Women’s Indian Open 2016, will however face a strong challenge from Amandeep Drall.
A notable absentee in the 16th leg is Kolkata’s Neha Tripathi, who is currently placed third on the Hero Order of Merit with total earnings of 9,97,383. She had to miss the Lucknow event due to her overseas commitments.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
Kapurthala’s Gursimar Badwal, sitting fourth in the money list with total earnings of INR 8,83,200, will be eager to register her second win this year. Gursimar, who has been guilty of letting potentially winning situations slip away, will look to break the jinx and climb up the money ladder. Chandigarh’s Saaniya Sharma occupying the fifth position in the money list with a total of INR 7,08,425 will also be hoping for her first professional title this season.
Other players to watch out for will be Pune’s Shweta Galande, Delhi’s Ankita Tiwana and overseas player Kiran Matharu, who had a top 10 finish at the recently concluded Hero Women’s Indian Open 2016.