Tiger Woods officially signed up Friday for the Safeway Open next week in California, his first tournament in more than a year.
Woods last played in August 2015 at the Wyndham Championship before having two more back operations. He had said last month his plan was to ease back into competition with the Safeway Open, the Turkish Airlines Open and his Hero World Challenge in the Bahamas at the end of the year.
Woods had until Friday afternoon to commit to the Safeway Open, which starts Thursday at Silverado Resort in Napa, California.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
He has plunged to No. 767 in the world ranking and has not won a title since the Bridgestone Invitational in 2013. That was the 79th of his PGA Tour career, three short of Sam Snead’s record.