Pavit Tangkamolprasert of Thailand won the Macau Open on Sunday, prevailing over India’s Anirban Lahiri in a playoff.
Pavit birdied the final hole of regulation for a 7-under-par 64 to finish tied with Lahiri (65) at 16-under 268 at the Macau Golf and Country Club.
The 27-year-old Thai then sealed the win with another birdie on the par-5 18th after Lahiri found the water hazard with his second shot and finished with a bogey.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Taiwan’s Chan Shih-chang shot a 65 to finish tied for third with co-overnight leader Chikkarangappa S. of India, who had a 68. Both finished three shots off the pace.
Ian Poulter, who led after the first round, finished tied for 28th after a 73.