SSP Chawrasia and Anirban Lahiri brought home cards of two-under 69 and four-under 67 to sign off at tied 47th and joint 62nd respectively after the final round of the Turkish Airlines golf Open on Sunday.
Chawrasia fired four birdies against two bogeys to aggregate three-under 281, while for Lahiri it was the best round of the week as he blasted five birdies against a lone bogey to take his tally to par-284.
Denmark’s Thorbjørn Olesen scored 69 in the final round to lay claim to the crown after beating Englishman David Horsey (65) and China’s Li Haotong (65) by three shots.
A 10th tee starter, Chawrasia picked up a birdie at the 12th against a bogey at the 17th to be even-par at the turn. Another bogey at the 3rd meant he was one-over but the Indian produced a hattrick of birdies in the last three holes to make amends.
Playing his back nine first, Lahiri too was even-par after picking up a stroke at the 15th and then giving it away at the 18th hole. However, he birdied the 3rd, 5th, 6th and 9th holes to end the week on a high.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Chawrasia (69) was one-under 212 and tied-54th, while Anirban Lahiri (74) was three-over 216 and tied-69th after the contrasting third round here.