Patton Kizzire holed a 15-foot birdie putt on the 18th hole to finish off a 6-under 66 and take a one-shot lead into the final round of the Safeway Open.
The third round wasn’t finished until Sunday morning because of rain that has soaked Silverado.
Johnson Wagner, who left Saturday night with a one-shot lead with three holes to play, drove into a bunker on the 17th hole, left it short of the green and then chunked a wedge into the front bunker, leading to double bogey. He finished with a birdie for a 70 and was one shot behind, along with Scott Piercy (73).
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Kizzire was at 15-under 201, his first 54-hole lead on the PGA Tour.
Paul Casey (71) and Martin Laird (68) were two shots behind.