Australia’s Adam Scott has chosen Mark Leishman as his playing partner at next month’s World Cup of Golf at the Kingston Heath in Melbourne.
Scott was to combine with top-ranked Jason Day to defend the title but Day has been forced to withdraw because of a back injury.
Leishman, a winner of six tournaments, was paired with Scott when he won the green jacket at the Masters in 2013. He will be making his first World Cup of Golf appearance.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Scott and Leishman were teammates on the international team in The Presidents Cup in 2013 and 2015.
Leishman said “I’m extremely excited about playing in the World Cup of Golf with Adam. I can’t wait to represent my country back home in Australia.”
The tournament, featuring 28 two-man teams, runs from Nov. 23 to 27.