Arjun Atwal getting a rare chance to play the main events on PGA Tour, shot one-under 71 in the first round of the Sanderson Farms Championship. The only Indian to have won a PGA Tour event had three birdies against two bogeys and was lying T-69 after the first round.
Kevin Streelman took advantage of nearly ideal conditions at Jackson County Club to fire nine-under 63 and take lead. Streelman made 10 birdies, including eight in an 11-hole stretch.
Trey Mullinax, Seamus Power and Carl Pettersson — all shot 65 and were two shots behind Streelman.
Seven others — including Lucas Glover and Camilo Villegas — were among those three shots back.
Defending champion Peter Malnati shot a 71. Of the 132 players, 100 shot even par or better.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More