Aditi Ashok, who is on a brilliant run of three top 10 finishes in last three starts, shifts continents in her quest for her maiden Ladies European Tour title, as she tees up at the Xiamen International Ladies Open on Thursday.
The 18-year-old Bengaluru golfer, who has been having a terrific rookie year, will play with Simin Feng and Isabelle Boineau of France in the first two rounds.
Aditi was tied ninth in Germany, sixth in Spain and tied 10th in France and is now seen as a dark horse who can make a bid for the title any week.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
She is now on a hot streak and this could well be a big week for young Aditi.
Another Indian in the field this week will be Vani Kapoor, who has found success at the fledgling home tour in India, but is yet to hit it big on Asian or European Tours. Aditi, who is now 34th on the LET Rankings, is also third in the race for rookie of the year.