Pep Guardiola is insisting he won’t change his football philosophy after Bayern Munich’s Champions League exit raised questions over his possession-heavy strategy. He says it’s up to the club to decide whether he’s the right coach.
Guardiola says on Friday that Bayern ‘will play with my ideas next year,’ news agency dpa reported. He says of the Bundesliga champion’s current squad, “These players will play with my ideas 100 percent.”
Guardiola’s tactics have drawn scrutiny after Real Madrid outfoxed Bayern in the Champions League semifinals, thrashing the German side 4-0 in Munich on Tuesday to complete a 5-0 aggregate win.
Guardiola says Bayern’s top officials have to decide ‘whether the coach is the right man for the club.’ The club leadership hasn’t raised any doubts over his position.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More