Pep Guardiola is insisting he won’t change his football philosophy after Bayern Munich’s Champions League exit raised questions over his possession-heavy strategy. He says it’s up to the club to decide whether he’s the right coach.
Guardiola says on Friday that Bayern ‘will play with my ideas next year,’ news agency dpa reported. He says of the Bundesliga champion’s current squad, “These players will play with my ideas 100 percent.”
Guardiola’s tactics have drawn scrutiny after Real Madrid outfoxed Bayern in the Champions League semifinals, thrashing the German side 4-0 in Munich on Tuesday to complete a 5-0 aggregate win.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Guardiola says Bayern’s top officials have to decide ‘whether the coach is the right man for the club.’ The club leadership hasn’t raised any doubts over his position.