Wolfsburg has given interim coach Valerien Ismael the job on a permanent basis after failing to find a better alternative.
Wolfsburg sporting director Klaus Allofs says, “We looked at the whole situation and came to the decision that Valerien Ismael is the right head coach for Wolfsburg. A thorough examination of all alternatives has shown that this is the best solution for us.”
Ismael, Wolfsburg’s former reserve side coach, took over the senior squad on Oct. 18 after Dieter Hecking was fired following Wolfsburg’s poor start.
The side ended its nine-game run without a win in the league Saturday with a 3-0 victory over Freiburg. Ismael’s other two Bundesliga games were defeats, though the side secured progression in the German Cup.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More