West Ham United defenders Aaron Cresswell and Havard Nordtveit, and striker Jonathan Calleri have returned to full training but Turkish winger Gokhan Tore will be out for up to six weeks with a quadriceps injury, the club said on its website.
Cresswell suffered a serious knee injury in pre-season but is set to return earlier than was initially expected, while Nordtveit and Calleri are also on the mend.
“Aaron Cresswell, Havard Nordtveit and Jonathan Calleri have all returned to full training,” said Stijn Vandenbroucke, West Ham’s head of Medical and Sports Science.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
“Gokhan injured his quadriceps in training during the international break and is going to be out for 4-6 weeks.”
Tore will join club’s record signing Andre Ayew, striker Andy Carroll and left back Arthur Masuaku on the treatment table.
West Ham, who finished seventh last season, are 18th in the Premier League standings after seven matches and will be aiming to secure a first league win since August when they travel to London rivals Crystal Palace on Saturday.