West Ham climbed out of the Premier League’s relegation zone by beating Crystal Palace 1-0, thanks to Manuel Lanzini’s first-half goal on Saturday.
Lanzini scored in the 19th minute, turning home a near-post finish following a low cross from Aaron Cresswell, who was sent off with 15 minutes left after picking up two yellow cards in 48 seconds.
Palace’s best chances to equalize fell to Christian Benteke, who missed a penalty on the stroke of halftime before heading an effort against the post.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
It was only West Ham’s second win of the season, and first away from the London Stadium. Palace slipped to a first defeat in six matches.