The Netherlands’ injury list has lengthened ahead of its World Cup qualifier against Luxembourg on Sunday, with three more players pulling out of the squad.
Striker Vincent Janssen, winger Jeremain Lens and midfielder Stijn Schaars were all injured Wednesday as the Netherlands drew 1-1 in a friendly against Belgium.
Netherlands coach Danny Blind called up midfielders Leroy Fer of Swansea and Marten de Roon of Middlesbrough, who will make his debut.
Blind already was missing winger Quincy Promes, midfielder Davy Proepper and defenders Terence Kongolo and Rick Karsdorp.
Netherlands captain Arjen Robben is expected to be fit to play his first international in a year in Sunday’s qualifier in Luxembourg.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
The Netherlands is third in Group A, three points behind France and Sweden.