Goalkeeper Victor Valdes has bid farewell to Barcelona after 12 trophy-filled seasons.
Valdes says in an open letter released by the Catalan club that “the moment has arrived to say goodbye.”
Valdes announced in January that he would be leaving his boyhood club come season end. He hasn’t played since March when he suffered a season-ending ligament tear in his right knee that required surgery.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
The 32-year-old Spanish international thanked several members of the club, with special mentions for former coaches Louis Van Gaal, Frank Rijkaard, Pep Guardiola, and Tito Vilanova.
Valdes helped Barcelona win three Champions League crowns among various other trophies.
Barcelona can give Valdes a seventh Spanish league title if it beats Atletico Madrid on Saturday.