Borussia Dortmund’s chief has confirmed that nine-time Olympic sprint champion Usain Bolt will practice with the Bundesliga team.
Hans-Joachim Watzke tells Kicker magazine on Sunday that “it was no joke” and “not a marketing move.”
Watzke was responding to a report in a Guardian newspaper that Bolt planned to train with Dortmund, one of the top Bundesliga teams.
Dortmund and Bolt are both sponsored by the same Germany-based sports goods company _ Puma, whose president contacted Dortmund to say that Bolt had asked about training with the team.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Watzke said he welcomed the idea and that Dortmund coach Thomas Tuchel also looked forward to it. Watzke said the timing of the practice remains to be determined.
Asked if Bolt could have a future in Dortmund, Watzke replied, “we don’t even need to talk about it.”