Former England and Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard could be heading for his first managerial job. British media reports say English third-tier side Milton Keynes Dons has held talks with Gerrard over its managerial vacancy.
The 36-year-old Gerrard announced this week he is leaving the Los Angeles Galaxy after two seasons. Gerrard said he was considering his future, but gave no indication if he wanted to continue playing.
MK Dons, which is 21st in the 24-team League One after three months of the season, has been searching for a new manager since Karl Robinson’s six-year tenure ended in October.
The team was called Wimbledon before relocating from south London to Milton Keynes, a town about 60 miles (97 kilometers) north of London.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
MK Dons did not respond to a request for comment on the BBC and Press Association reports.