A late strike from Pablo Sarabia gave Sevilla a dramatic 3-2 win at Leganes to provisionally send them top of La Liga and end their 17-month spell without an away league win.
Franco Vazquez gave Jorge Sampaoli’s side the lead in the 25th minute and they looked well on their way to ending their barren spell on the road when Samir Nasri doubled the lead in the 58th from close range.
A familiar feeling would have gripped Sevilla when goals from David Timor and Alexander Szymanowski in the space of three minutes put the home side level,
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
But Sarabia smashed in from outside the area with five minutes remaining to earn them a first away win since beating Malaga in May 2015.
Sevilla went provisionally top of the standings on 17 points, two ahead of Atletico Madrid, who host Granada later on Saturday, and Real Madrid who travel to Real Betis.
Champions Barcelona host Deportivo, with talisman Lionel Messi on the bench after recovering from a groin injury.