Ruud van Nistelrooy has been named as one of the Netherlands national team assistant coaches, the Dutch football association (KNVB) said on Friday.
The former Manchester United and Real Madrid striker, who scored 35 goals in 70 internationals, will work under new coach Guus Hiddink and alongside Danny Blind, who will take over from Hiddink in 2018 in a predetermined succession plan.
The Dutch also appointed Patrick Lodewijks as goalkeeper coach to replace Frans Hoek, who went to Manchester United with Louis van Gaal. Patrick Kluivert, who worked under Van Gaal as an assistant at the World Cup in Brazil, also departs.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Former internationals Pierre van Hooijdonk, Aron Winter, Sonny Silooy and Michael Reiziger have been appointed to various jobs with the national junior teams.