Ruud van Nistelrooy has been named as one of the Netherlands national team assistant coaches, the Dutch football association (KNVB) said on Friday.
The former Manchester United and Real Madrid striker, who scored 35 goals in 70 internationals, will work under new coach Guus Hiddink and alongside Danny Blind, who will take over from Hiddink in 2018 in a predetermined succession plan.
The Dutch also appointed Patrick Lodewijks as goalkeeper coach to replace Frans Hoek, who went to Manchester United with Louis van Gaal. Patrick Kluivert, who worked under Van Gaal as an assistant at the World Cup in Brazil, also departs.
Former internationals Pierre van Hooijdonk, Aron Winter, Sonny Silooy and Michael Reiziger have been appointed to various jobs with the national junior teams.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review