Ronaldinho will continue his global roadshow of football friendlies by taking part in a celebrity match in Japan, the Brazil great has said.
The fixture will be played on December 10 in the Gunma prefecture and will feature top J-League players, ex-players and Japanese television stars, according to Brazil’s Uol news portal, reports Xinhua.
“Hello everybody from Gunma, I look forward to seeing you in December,” Ronaldinho said in a short video message on Monday.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
The game will come a week after the two-time FIFA World Player of the Year is scheduled to appear in an exhibition match in Mexico for Cinco Estrellas de Monterrey.
Ronaldinho has not played competitively since his contract with Brazil’s Fluminense was rescinded by mutual consent in September last year.
In the past year he has played friendlies in Peru, Ecuador, Guatemala, the United States and China, as well as a futsal tournament in India.