Tottenham Hotspur forward Harry Kane said his seven-week absence due to an ankle-ligament injury has turned out to be a good thing as he was able to recharge his batteries.
Kane, who returned to score the equaliser against Arsenal on Sunday, suffered the injury in a Premier League match against Sunderland on Sept. 18.
“When you get injured you have to look at the positives to help you,” the England international told British media.
“It gave me six-seven weeks to rest the other muscles that haven’t been rested in a while.
“I had a break early on when I first got injured… after that there were double sessions in the gym and outside to maintain my health and fitness so that when I was called upon, like at Arsenal, I was ready for it.”
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
Arsenal went ahead in the first half at the Emirates Stadium, thanks to an own goal from defender Kevin Wimmer, but Kane equalised from the penalty spot to secure a 1-1 draw in the North London derby.
Tottenham, who are in fifth place in the table, have gone seven games without a win in all competitions and host 17th-placed West Ham United on Nov. 19, when as the league resumes after the international break.