Real Madrid on Monday began their preparations in readiness for Wednesday’s opening Copa del Rey football match against Cultural y Deportiva Leonesa.
Real’s French chief coach Zinedine Zidane led a recovery session on Monday following the 2-1 victory over Athletic Bilbao in the ninth round of La Liga, reports Efe.
Toni Kroos, Cristiano Ronaldo and Marcelo worked out on the pitch.
The players who started against Bilbao worked out indoors, while Sergio Ramos and Casemiro continue their recovery.
Croatian Luka Modric trained onto the pitch and worked alone with the ball, while the session also included Brazilian midfielder Lucas Silva and two footballers from Real Madrid Castilla; Enzo Zidane and Martin Odegaard.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review