Monaco coach Leonardo Jardim says striker Radamel Falcao will be in the squad to face Toulouse on Friday if he passes a neurological scan.
Falcao has not played since sustaining a concussion against French league rival Nice on Sept. 21, but resumed light training.
Jardim says Falcao will have the scan on Thursday and “if he gets the green light, he’ll be in the squad.”
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
The 30-year-old Colombia striker made a decent start to the season with three goals in six games and Jardim says “Falcao remains my No. 1 choice.”
Falcao joined Monaco in May 2013 from Atletico Madrid in a deal worth 60 million euros ($67 million).
A serious knee injury at the start of 2014 cost him a place at the World Cup that year.