Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Borussia Dortmund’s top striker, was suspended by his team for reporting late after a private trip with friends to Milan, according to German media reports.
Aubameyang was surprisingly left out of the squad for the Champions League match against Sporting on Wednesday because of unspecified “internal reasons.” Dortmund won 1-0 on a goal by Aubameyang’s backup, Adrian Ramos, and advanced to the round of 16.
Coach Thomas Tuchel said Aubameyang would be back for Bundesliga match against Hamburg on Saturday.
The German news agency dpa and two newspapers say the suspension was imposed after Aubameyang flew on a private jet with friends on Monday and reported late for training on Tuesday. The team did not train on Monday.
Aubameyang watched the match from the stands.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched