Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola’s coaching style is giving Sergio Aguero more freedom up front, despite the Spaniard being “picky about everything”, the striker said.
Aguero, who missed a penalty in Argentina’s 1-0 defeat by Paraguay on Tuesday, said he was enjoying more of a roaming role for his club than for his country.
“He (Guardiola) wants me right as a nine, but then he gives me more freedom too. He asks me to move all around the attack,” Aguero told Argentine newspaper Ole, adding that his role for Argentina was more restrictive.
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
Aguero has made a strong start to life under Guardiola, scoring 11 goals in eight appearances for City. The 28-year-old said he is coming to terms with the former Barcelona boss’s demands regarding pressing defenders.
“Pep is very picky about everything,” Aguero added. “It’s good. The good thing is that I’m getting used to him and automatically going straight in to pressing the centre-backs.”