Barcelona forward Neymar signed a three-year contract extension on Friday, tying him to the Spanish champion until 2021.
Barcelona announced Neymar’s agreement to the terms of a new deal in July.
The new deal includes a buyout clause that increases from 200 million euros ($217 million) in its first year, to 220 million euros in the second year, to 250 million euros in the third year.
The 24-year-old Neymar joined Barcelona from Brazilian club Santos in 2013.
He has scored 91 goals in 150 matches, including six goals in nine matches this season.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Forming a dominant attacking trio with Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez, he has helped Barcelona win the Champions League, two Spanish leagues, two Copa del Rey trophies, and the Club World Cup.
“This is great news,” Barcelona coach Luis Enrique said. “Neymar has grown into one of the best players in the world.”