Neymar has been cleared to play for Barcelona’s by the team’s doctors after recovering from a broken vertebra in his back that he suffered during last month’s World Cup.
The forward is now available for selection and could feature in a friendly against Mexican club Leon at Camp Nou Stadium later on Monday.
The 22-year-old hurt his back in a collision with defender Juan Camillo Zuniga during Brazil’s 2-1 quarterfinal win over Colombia. That injury ruled him out of the semifinal against Germany, which Brazil lost 7-1.
Luis Suarez is set to debut for Barcelona during the match after the Court of Arbitration for Sport ruled that the striker could train and take part in friendlies despite his four month ban for biting a player at the World Cup.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls