Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho will resume his rivalry with Arsene Wenger on Saturday wondering why he doesn’t command the same respect as the Arsenal coach, despite a record of winning trophies everywhere he has managed.
Mourinho and Wenger have each won three Premier League titles, with Mourinho’s most recent coming in 2015 in his second stint with Chelsea. Wenger hasn’t won the league with Arsenal since 2004.
Speaking ahead of United’s match against Arsenal at Old Trafford, Mourinho says “in periods where our (teams’) results are not the best, I think Mr. Wenger has that respect. I don’t think I have.”
Mourinho hasn’t lost in 13 competitive meetings with Wenger.
The two coaches have repeatedly clashed, either on the touchline or via barbs in news conferences.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016